Pump Piping Layout Design and Stress Analysis is a unique piping engineering online course designed for all piping engineers and designers. This course will also be helpful for all new mechanical engineers who aspire to serve the piping industry. The course has been divided into two sections:
- Pump Piping Layout Considerations and
- Pump Piping Stress Analysis using Caesar II.
At the beginning of the pump piping course, the basic fundamentals related to Pump Layout and Piping are explained. Common issues related to NPSH and Cavitation are discussed in detail. Various configurations recommended with respect to temperature and sizes are drawn and explained with the help of 3D views and sketches.
Section 1 of the online course on Pump Piping Layout and Stress Analysis covers the following modules:
- What is a Pump & Common types of Pumps used in the Process Piping Industry.
- What is NPSH & Possible Solutions for NPSH problems.
- What is Cavitation and What are the major causes of this phenomenon?
- Important Components of Pump Suction Piping.
- Discussion on Pump Layout and Piping
- Layout aspects of Pump Piping
- Pump Spacing Criteria
- Pump Seal Concepts
- Stress recommendations
- Model/Pictorial views
Section 2 covers the Stress Analysis philosophy of Pump Piping System with practical Caesar II case study
- Various concepts related to Stress Analysis keeping in view the pump piping have been captured and explained in detail.
- Actual modelling in CAESAR II is done and explained in detail w.r.t. industry practices and various codes & standards.
Following major activities have been captured:
- Setting Ground Work
- Documents/Input Required
- Input parameters in Caesar
- Settings Unit Systems
- Codes & Standards used
- Step By Step Modelling
- Various tools of Caesar II
- Pipeline, Fittings, Supports
- Best Practices while modeling/Analysis
- Modeling of Pump Piping
- Load Cases, Caesar Results and Reports
- Creating Load Cases, with respect to Various parameters
- Analyzing Caesar results
- Generating stress reports
- Concluding Stress Results and Reports
How to Join the Course
To join the course click here. It will open the webpage with the course. Click on Add to cart or Buy now button on that page and then follow the steps mentioned there. To get an amazing discount on the course use limited-time coupon code NEWCOURSE (Valid for 4 days)