Proper supporting of a piping or pipeline system is of utmost importance as most of the site problems can easily be sorted out by appropriately supporting a pipe. It not only reduces stresses in a piping system but also helps in avoiding leakage, reducing nozzle loads, and arresting damaging vibration. Knowing the basics of Pipe support engineering is very much required and important but most often overlooked. Even most of the piping stress analysis problems are solved by playing around with piping support types and locations. So, every piping engineer should learn the basics of pipe support.
About the Course
Pipe Support Engineering for Industrial piping systems includes the supporting philosophy for pressure piping systems mainly process piping, power piping, and utility piping.
The intent of this course is to make piping designers and engineers aware of the basics of Pipe Support Engineering. Having the knowledge of Pipe support design skills will create an edge for all piping engineers who are looking for challenging opportunities in top companies for high salaries.
Pipe support engineering is one of the major parts of the piping design which plays a vital role in project cost optimization. This course is designed in such a way to give in-depth knowledge in pipe support engineering and design. The major topics that are discussed here are:
- Role of Pipe Supports in Piping Design
- Types of Pipe Supports
- List of Pipe Supports
- Pipe Support Spacing or Span
- How to Support a Pipe
- Pipe Support Optimization Rules
- Pipe Support Standard and Special Pipe Support
- Pipe Support Engineering Considerations
Taking up this course will add a new technical skill to the life of piping engineers. The concepts explained in this course are suitable for various industries like oil & gas, petrochemical, refinery, chemical, pharmaceutical, water treatment, liquid, and gas processing industries.
Who can attend this course
This online piping support engineering course is suitable for:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Piping Engineers
- Pipeline Engineers
- Piping Design Engineers
- Beginners and Junior Piping Engineers
- Piping Designers
- A fresh mechanical engineering graduate who is planning to work in piping design engineering
- Mechanical engineers seeking opportunity in piping design engineering
- Piping construction engineers who are interested to learn pipe support design
How to Join this course
The steps for attending the Pipe Support Engineering for Industrial piping systems are quite simple as provided below:
- Click here to go to the course.
- The website with the course will launch.
- Click on Add to basket. It will ask you to create your login details. You can create a new login using the sign-up button or you can log in using Facebook, Gmail, or Linkedin accounts.
- Purchase the course and you will get access.
- Upon completion of the course, you will get the certificate.
- In case, there is any difficulty in accessing the course or for any other technical problems send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org