Pipe stress analysis is one of the most critical activities in piping engineering. Critical piping routes must be studied with proper details to ensure the piping systems perform their intended work throughout their design life without failure.
In this competitive edge, it is always required to upgrade self by acquiring new skills. Even piping layout engineers should learn the basics of pipe stress analysis. Even though expertise in any field comes through on-the-job learning in project works but basic courses always help to gear up and upgrade our knowledge.
For a long time, some of my readers were insisting to prepare one online pipe stress analysis course. So, I have listed down some of the important topics and put them in a structured course format. This course will be helpful to all beginners and intermediate users who wish to learn the piping stress analysis methodologies from scratch.
About the Online Pipe Stress Analysis Certificate Course
This online pipe stress analysis course will guide you step-by-step in learning to model your piping geometry, error check and analyze it, then review your results.
The online piping stress analysis course consists of a series of online videos to help engineers learn the following:
- What is Pipe Stress Analysis?
- Deciding Stress Critical Lines and Preparing Critical Line List.
- Inputs for Piping Stress Analysis.
- Getting Started with Caesar II Software.
- Introduction to Pipe Supports
- Pipe Thickness Calculation
- What is Piping isometric drawing?
- Starting with Pump Piping Stress Analysis.
- Creating Load Cases for Pipe Stress Analysis.
- Modeling of Horizontal Vessel for Stress Analysis.
- Wind and Seismic Analysis in Caesar II.
- Flange Leakage Analysis using Pressure Equivalent, NC, and ASME Sec VIII method
- PSV Piping Stress Analysis.
- What is Piping Expansion Loop?
- Modal Analysis in Caesar II.
- WRC 537 and WRC 297 in Caesar II.
- Slug and Surge Flow Analysis in Caesar II using Static Equivalent Method.
- Generating Stress Analysis Reports for Clients.
- Editing model, Modeling Trunnion, or Dummy Support in Caesar II.
- Buried piping stress analysis steps.
- Use of Spring Hangers
- GRE pipe stress analysis basics
- FRP Pipe stress analysis case study.
- Types of Pipe Supports
- Pipe Support Optimization Rules
Requirements for Online Pipe Stress Analysis Course
The ideal candidate suitable to undertake this course are:
- A graduate in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Caesar II software to practice what you will learn throughout the course.
Objectives of the Pipe Stress Analysis Online Course
This online piping stress analysis course is prepared by keeping the following objectives in mind:
- The course will help the member learn the basics of pipe stress analysis.
- The participant will be able to start working on piping stress analysis projects.
- The candidate will be able to attend beginners’ pipe stress analysis job interviews.
How to attend the online piping stress analysis course
The steps for attending the Online Pipe Stress Analysis using Caesar II Software are quite simple as provided below:
- Click here to go to the course.
- The website with the course will launch.
- Click on Add to cart. It will ask you to create your login details. You can create a new login using the sign-up button or you can log in using Facebook, Gmail, or Linkedin accounts.
- Purchase the course and you will get access.
- In case, there is any difficulty in accessing the course or for any other technical problems send a mail to Contact@EPCLand.com or contact Mr. Atul Singla at +919560191444.