Why Piping Engineering?
For a long time, the Oil & Gas Sector is known to be one of the promising and booming industries. Even the last recession could not reduce its lucrative nature and currently, all the companies are back in track. And Piping Engineering is one of the sectors that employ a huge number of human resources. It is expected that by the end of 2020, many more will join the sector to strengthen its current workforce. Globally, more than 37 countries identify their economy as the Oil Economy completely relying on the production & export of Crude Oil & Natural Gas. Considering the crucial role of Petroleum in the overall growth of the national economy, massive oil & gas projects are coming up day by day with the discovery of new oil reservoirs globally. So, there will be a huge requirement of skilled piping professionals in the global arena of Oil & Gas Projects, be it giant onshore petroleum refinery or offshore oil platform.
Job Sectors for Piping Professionals
In view of this, Ganesh Piping Technology (GPT) is bringing a structured course in Piping Engineering starting from March 2020. This course would be an entry point for those, who plan to explore the ever-challenging & lucrative opportunities in the oil & gas, petroleum, chemical, and petrochemical sector. The training and knowledge gained by the participants of this course will help them to work as full-fledged Engineers & Designers competent to work in the following industries:
- Onshore Oil & Gas
- Petroleum Refining
- Offshore Oil & Gas Platforms
- Petrochemical Sector Using Code ASME B.31.3
- Fertilizer & Chemical Plants
- Power Plant Projects using Code ASME B.31.1
- Bio-Technology Process Plants,
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Projects
- Cross Country Pipeline Projects using ASME B 31.4/B31.8
- Brownfield massive revamping of Petro-Chemical super-complex.
Who can attend this course
This course is ideal for Fresh or Experienced (<5 years) Engineering graduate / Diploma holders from the following discipline
- Production and
Duration of the course
- 4 months as full-time
- 6 months as part-time
The complete course is segregated into four modules, as mentioned below:
- Module – 1: – Introduction to Industry segments
- Module – 2: – Fundamentals of Piping Engineering & Design
- Module – 3: – Advance Piping Engineering & Design
- Module – 4: – Introduction to Project Management & different types of Projects
Dombivli MIDC, Kalyan, Mumbai, India
- They have a dedicated team of trainers, who have more than 20+ years of industry work experience in the field of Engineering & Design for oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical & fertilizer industry.
- Their course is organized in a manner to impart a fully functional & industry oriented practical knowledge to the students.
- At the end of the course, the successful student will acquire domain knowledge which will be equivalent to the industry professional with 2 years of experience.
- The exposure to hardcore engineering knowledge & rich experience induced by training will help the students to be technically sound and competent enough to harness the challenging roles in the industry.
How to Enroll for the Course
To know more details and enroll for the course visit http://www.ganeshpiping.com/piping-engineering.html (Click on the SEND ENQUIRY button) or call directly on +91-75882-17695 / 98676-68950