Pipe stress analysis has never been as easy as with PASS/START-PROF software! There are no obscure options, settings, and questions. Just draw the piping system and run the analysis. Smart algorithms will do the rest of the job for you! Using PASS/START-PROF, new employees will learn and perform stress analysis in days rather than months. PASS/START-PROF combines a highly efficient solver, powerful analysis features, a user-friendly GUI, an intuitive 3D graphical pre/post-processor, and a detailed help system with embedded intelligence from generations of piping design experts.
PASS Team invites you to join our upcoming webinar dedicated to the new version of PASS/START-PROF, a smart and easy solution for piping stress analysis.
Who is recommended to attend the webinar?
Please join the webinar if you are a piping, process, mechanical engineer, or designer looking for powerful and cost-effective software for piping stress analysis.
Agenda of the Webinar:
During the webinar, we will cover new features of PASS/START-PROF 4.85, including the following:
- New pipe stress analysis features in PASS/START-PROF 4.85
- Dynamic analysis: normal modes and natural frequencies analysis (mass distribution, animation of mode shapes). Click here to know more about the basics of dynamic analysis
- Modeling of Snubbers
- New ASME B31.1-2020 implementation
- Remaining Strength of Corroded Pipeline Analysis per ASME B31G
- Ball Joint modeling and ball joint database
- Pipes, Tees, Bends and Reducers Database according to the EN codes: EN 10216, 10217, 10253
- PASS/START-PROF COM-Interface
- New integration options: import of piping models from Excel and AutoCAD
Details of the Webinar
- Date: 25 February 2021
- Time options:
- Duration: 1,5 hour
- Cost: Free
- Registration: pre-registration is required
- Presenter: Alex Matveev, Ph.D. PASS/Start-Prof Development, Support & Training Since 2005
Click on the above links to register as per your preferred time and Join our webinar to learn more about PASS/START-PROF!