A BLOG DEDICATED TO THE PIPING ENGINEERS!
WHO I AM?
Well, I am a Mechanical Engineer turned into a Piping Engineer. Currently, I work in a reputed MNC as a Senior Piping Stress Engineer. I am very much passionate about blogging and always tried to do unique things.
This website is my first venture into the world of blogging with an aim of connecting with other piping engineers around the world and sharing my knowledge with others.
You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT THIS WEBSITE OFFERS?
- Gain knowledge about Piping and Mechanical Engineering.
- Learn Caesar II and Start-Prof Pipe Stress Analysis Software.
- Know the frequently asked interview questions.
- Learn unique topics regarding piping and mechanical engineering.
- Make yourself an expert in using Caesar II.
- Gain quality content about many unique topics on piping and related interface engineering like Civil, Instrumentation, Process, Project Management, Construction, Safety, Maintenance, etc.