A BLOG DEDICATED TO THE PIPING ENGINEERS!
WHO I AM?
Well, I am a Mechanical Engineer turned into a Piping Engineer. Currently, I work in a reputed MNC as a Senior Piping Stress Engineer. I have more than 19 years of experience in the related field. I am very much passionate about blogging and always tried to do unique things. Through this blog, We will share all the knowledge and experiences that I have gained from my vast work experience. Even though I am maintaining this blog, there are many authors with extensive experience who contribute their knowledge and experience by writing articles in this blog.
This website is my first venture into the world of blogging with the aim of connecting with other piping engineers around the world and sharing my knowledge with others.
You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT THIS WEBSITE OFFERS?
- Gain knowledge about Piping, Mechanical, Process, and Related Interface Engineering.
- All articles will be written by subject matter experts in the relevant field.
- Learn to Use Caesar II and Start-Prof Pipe Stress Analysis Software.
- Know the frequently asked interview questions and their answers to face any interview confidently.
- Learn unique topics regarding piping, process, instrumentation, and mechanical engineering.
- Make yourself an expert in using Caesar II and the basics of Pipe Stress Analysis.
- Gain quality content about many unique topics on piping and related interface engineering like Civil, Instrumentation, Process, Project Management, Construction, Safety, Maintenance, etc.
WANT TO CONNECT WITH ME?
If you wish to connect with me, you have the following social media options to do so:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anup-kumar-dey-whatispiping/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/a123nup
- Telegram: t.me/whatispiping
- Twitter Handle: @a123nup
As I mentioned above there are some highly experienced authors who regularly contribute articles to improve whatispiping. Some of the notable ones are:
- Mr. Alex Matveev: Developer of PASS-Start/Prof Pipe Stress Analysis Software. Click here to learn more about him and his articles.
- Mr. Ahmed Shafik: Highly experienced process engineer. Click here to know more about him and learn from his articles.
- Mr. Baher Elsheikh: Click here to know him and read his articles.
- Ms. Nur Hidayah Haron: Highly experienced Piping Material Engineer. To learn more about her and her articles, click here.
- Mr. Pablo Cobos Romero: Process engineer with wide experience. Click here for his articles.
- Mr. Rehan Ahmad Khan: Experienced Piping Engineer. His articles can be accessed by clicking here.
- Mr. Partha Pratim Panja: Process Engineer with extensive experience. To access his articles, click here.
- Mr. Syed Adil Hasan: Highly experienced quality and inspection engineer. Click here and access his contributions.
- Mr. Ankur Srivastava: Process Engineer with more than a decade of experience. Learn about him and his articles, by clicking here.
- Ms. Anu Sharma: Experienced Piping Stress Engineer. Her articles can be accessed from here.
- Adarsh: Experienced Piping Engineer. Click here to access his articles.