A BLOG DEDICATED TO THE PIPING ENGINEERS!
WHO I AM?
Well, I am a Mechanical Engineer turned into a Piping Engineer. Currently, I work in a reputed MNC as a Senior Piping Stress Engineer. I have more than 19 years of experience in the related field. I am very much passionate about blogging and always tried to do unique things. In this blog, I will share all the knowledge and experiences that I have gained from my vast work experience.
This website is my first venture into the world of blogging with the aim of connecting with other piping engineers around the world and sharing my knowledge with others.
You can contact me directly at email@example.com.
WHAT THIS WEBSITE OFFERS?
- Gain knowledge about Piping, Mechanical, Process, and Related Interface Engineering.
- All articles will be written by subject matter experts in the relevant field.
- Learn to Use Caesar II and Start-Prof Pipe Stress Analysis Software.
- Know the frequently asked interview questions and their answers to face any interview confidently.
- Learn unique topics regarding piping, process, instrumentation, and mechanical engineering.
- Make yourself an expert in using Caesar II and the basics of Pipe Stress Analysis.
- Gain quality content about many unique topics on piping and related interface engineering like Civil, Instrumentation, Process, Project Management, Construction, Safety, Maintenance, etc.
WANT TO CONNECT WITH ME?
If you wish to connect with me, you have the following social media options to do so:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anup-kumar-dey-whatispiping/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/a123nup
- Telegram: t.me/whatispiping
- Twitter Handle: @a123nup