Fully functional 30-day (one month) free version of Piping Stress Analysis Software Package START-PROF is available for everyone at demo.passuite.com!
START-PROF Installation Steps
A full version of the START-PROF software can be downloaded from demo.passuite.com
To download and get the 30-day full version you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Click “Try It!”, enter your e-mail and fill other fields
- Step 2: Check your e-mail, receive e-mail from PASS and click the link. You will enter the private account
- Step 3: Click “Download”. To add another software, for example, NOZZLE-FEM, click “Try It!” again
- Step 4: Install START-PROF. Please read the Quick Start Guide to see how to do it
- Step 5: Find the “Network Dongle Setup” utility, run it. Start > Programs > START-PROF > Network Dongle Setup
- Step 6: Enter IP address of our server 220.127.116.11
- Step 7: Run START-PROF. Start > Programs > START-PROF > Start-Prof
Also, see tutorial video below:
In case of any problem you can contact us using email@example.com or using online support request form
Some of the typical problems with solution are described below.
1. Error message #12 “DRIVER_NOT_INSTALLED”
This error specifies that the IP address field in “Network Dongle Setup” utility is blank and START-PROF software tries to find out local USB dongle. At this stage, You should run this utility and specify your IP address as 18.104.22.168. Please Refer Step 5 and 6 above
2. Error message #60 “SERVER_PROBABLY_NOT_UP”
It means that the IP address is specified, but START-PROF can’t reach the server.
Possible reasons and solutions of Error #60:
- THE specified IP address is incorrect. Please check Step 5 and 6 above
- Windows Firewall or corporate firewall or internet provider firewall blocks incoming or outgoing traffic via UDP/6001. Change firewall settings to allow all traffic through UDP/6001
- Our server is down due to technical issues. Please contact our technical support firstname.lastname@example.org or using this form https://passuite.com/support?type=0
- The IP address of your machine was changed. Our server remembers your previous IP address and doesn’t recognize you as our user anymore. To fix it, go to demo.passuite.com again. Don’t click “Try It!”. Just enter your e-mail address again. After that receive e-mail and click the link inside e-mail (Step 2 above). You will enter your private account again. The server will show the error message that your current IP address doesn’t match the previously registered one in the system. Click “Save IP address”. After that run START-PROF again
- Another reason is that your firewall blocks the UDP/6001 traffic. Please change your firewall settings
3. Error “Your IP is already registered”
The reasons for this error may be:
- You have registered with several e-mail addresses. This will not work. Please use the only e-mail address that you registered the first time
- Some of your colleagues in the office already registered on demo.passuite.com and they have the same external IP address as your machine does. This is a common situation. You need to find who of your colleagues did it, and ask him to enter the private account using his e-mail. Only that e-mail will work!
4. For any other problems that are not described above
Please contact the technical support team using email@example.com or using this form https://passuite.com/support?type=0. Don’t forget to add screenshots of your problems along with a detailed explanation. Our technical team will check it and answer you on how to fix it.
What to do after installation?
Once the installation is finished you can open the example models and review analysis results as shown below
Follow the video for creating any simple piping model:
You can refer “How To” training video series for beginners by clicking here (20 videos):
Or you can create your own simple model. It will not take more than 5-10 minutes from your busy schedule. Watch this tutorial video (from 02:45) for creating the simple U-shaped loop model and thereafter analyzing it.
Also, you can create an underground or buried piping model (underground piping). It will take about 5-10 minutes. Please watch this tutorial video (from 07:25):
Create an HDPE piping model (PE100). It will take about 5-10 minutes. Please refer to this tutorial video:
Also, Create the FRP piping model (Wavistrong 55). It will take about 5-10 minutes. Please watch this tutorial video for help:
If you already have CAESAR II or Autopipe model, you can open it with START-PROF. Autopipe mode should be exported into CII neutral format file. Also, you can open your Caesar II model. Please read this manual and watch this tutorial video to see how to do it